Become a member: Get Unlimited access to Everything
Our membership program gives you unlimited access to all of our LearnQt Guide courses, including all of our future courses. Never have to pay for one of our courses again.
Why LearnQt Guide?
- Global - Join thousands of fellow learners around the world
- Practical - Learn by doing, with step-by-step tutorials and project-based learning
- Support - We'll be there for you if you get stuck
- Happiness Guarantee - Don't worry, we have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
Why become a member?
- A package of clear cut courses on Qt Development from basic C++ all the way to advanced tricks to interface between QML and C++.
- Save money off the individual course prices for one low monthly price,yearly price, or one low lifetime price.
- Never pay for another course again! Once you become a member, you get all of our new courses.
- Follow the Learning Paths to go from beginner to advanced in Qt Development
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $72
Get started now!
Some Reviews from Our Students
It's a very good tutorial for beginners. I understood so much things about Qt. This formation help me too for my english because I'm french and it's my firts tutorial in english full. I'm glad because I understood Daniel because he takes the time to explain the differents options of this rich framework.-Louis
Just fantastic! I've been really struggling with Qt and have invested in quite a few e-books (with varying levels of quality). This course is the very first that I have found that actually teaches WELL. All the examples work, we're using a recent version of Qt, and the Instructor spends all the time necessary to clearly explain the concepts. I immediately purchased his other Qt courses!- Michael
Amazing explanation. 3-courses of Qt purchased here due to this characteristic.- Kumar
Very good course on Qt Quick. The instructor really knows how to put little concepts together to help you understand with good examples.Good job Daniel.- Rafik
Finally, a good introduction to Qt quick.
I would have loved to see more use of the designer tools and how to use those. This seems to focus mainly on the programming aspects, which is great, but it feels slightly incomplete because of this. Will get 5 stars if teacher adds a section with a thorough overview of using the qt quick designer. - Nev Bal
Very clear and understandable course. Explanation is good to follow and gives you a good understanding of QML.
I would have like to see a bit more in depth explanation how QML fits into Qt though.
In general I found this course very good -René
This is an excellent introduction to QML. Realize this does not get into C++ or Qt widgets at all. With this course I feel pretty certain I can figure out anything that QML will allow. - Jennifer
Daniel has been writing software for the last 7 years or so and Qt is one of his favorite frameworks. Many of his cross platform Qt based projects are completed and out there on the market. Autodidact by nature ,he has a passion for learning new things and particularly loves sharing knowledge with others. Especially people new to the dark art of software development. Follow his tech endeavors on twitter.