This video course is intended to take you from zero to a level where you can confidently use Qt Quick and QML to build or prototype any interface within imagination grasp. Strong focus is put on the basics and we pour in as much effort and time as necessary to make sure you understand the concepts. We intend to help you succeed in becoming a Qt Quick/QML GUI Designer and do so in the most effective amount of time possible.The course is packed with lots of straight to the point, easy to
understand demos, that are carefully designed to help you master a
given Qt Quick UI development topic at hand. Many students consider this to be
the most comprehensive, up to date and complete course about Qt Quick and QML on the internet to day. We intend to keep it that way and hope you'll share the same feeling.But most importantly, have fun and a pleasant experience learning QML.
- The basics of working with the QML language
- Working with Qt Quick basic elements and building your own in QML
- Signals and slots in QML
- Working with input elements
- Positioning elements in QML
- Running your QML Apps on Android
- Qt Quick Controls 2 framework
- Dialogs in QML
- Models,Views and Delegates
- Transforms,Transitions and Animations
- Networking : Fetching HTTP Data and JSON(REST) APIs
- Settings and Local Storage
- Designers willing to jump into Qt Quick Prototyping and UI Design
- Existing Qt C++ Programmers willing to add Qt Quick to their Arsenal
- Anyone willing to build Fluid and Dynamic User Interfaces capable of running on desktop, mobile and embedded devices
Get in touch. We're there for you
If you want to get in touch for any inquiries on the one of our courses , we have somebody always available to answer any of the questions and respond to any need within 24Hrs. We currently offer support under the channels below :
- LearnQt Guide Facebook Page
- LearnQt Guide Official Support Facebook Group
- Contact us right from the course platform
- Send us a plain old email at support[AT]blikoontech[DOT]com
- Open mind and strong willingness to learn
- An eye for design
If for any reason you are unhappy with any of our course purchases, we offer a 30 day money back guaranty .Just contact us within 30 days on any of our support channels above with the email you used for your purchase and we will issue a full refund immediately.
Get started now!
Daniel has been writing software for the last 7 years or so and Qt is one of his favorite frameworks. Many of his cross platform Qt based projects are completed and out there on the market. Autodidact by nature ,he has a passion for learning new things and particularly loves sharing knowledge with others. Especially people new to the dark art of software development. Follow his tech endeavors on twitter.